The latest jobs in search marketing
On the hunt for something new? Check out who's hiring in search marketing this week.
Every week, we feature fresh job listings for search marketers, so make sure to bookmark this page and check back every Friday. If you’re looking to hire, please submit your listing here — please note that we will not post listings without a salary range.
Editor, PPC and Advertising Beat, Search Engine Land @ Third Door Media (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $75-85k/yr
- Write daily news articles, feature articles, guides, and other forms of in-depth content on developments in PPC search marketing, social media marketing, digital commerce marketing and more.
- Speak and moderate panel discussions and support agenda development for Search Marketing Expo – SMX.
Director of Demand Generation @ Refine Labs (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $150k/yr
- Plan, implement, and measure multi-channel demand generation programs to drive brand awareness, inbound pipeline generation, and accelerated inbound revenue.
- Work directly with our clients and our internal demand generation and creative teams, leading execution of our programs.
PPC Team Lead @ Searchbloom (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $70-80k/yr
- Develop paid media marketing strategies for partners that support cross channel collaboration.
- Implement & optimize day-to-day paid media marketing strategies.
SEO Specialist @ The Cape Agency (U.S. remote, Pacific timezone preferred)
- Salary: $80-90k/yr
- Perform in-depth technical audits to uncover any issues related to Search Engine Optimization.
- Develop over-arching strategies and roadmaps that will improve our ranking on search engines.
Get the daily newsletter search marketers rely on.
SEO Associate @ Seer Interactive (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $65k/yr
- Drive traffic and increase ROI for Seer’s clients by doing competitive analysis, Keyword research, content creation + link building.
- Measure the effectiveness of Seer’s strategies by reporting from a variety of resources including Google Search Console, SEMrush, Google Analytics and Conductor.
SEO Strategist – Business and News @ Insider Inc. (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $75-85k/yr
- Work closely with a team of search-focused product managers and strategists to deliver on Insider’s search strategy and define metrics for measuring success in organic search performance.
- Review and analyze SEO performance for all parts of our organization, including Editorial, Revenue, Commerce, Subscription, and Product teams.
Paid Media/PPC Specialist @ TrackFive (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $55-65k/yr
- Use Google Ads to build, manage and optimize all aspects of pay-per-click advertising campaigns, including search, display, LSAs and other mediums.
- Collaborate with other team members to identify new and innovative ways to improve a client’s performance and achieve their goals using paid media platforms like Google Ads, Microsoft Bing Ads, Facebook Ad Manager and programmatic marketing solutions like Appcast.
Director, SEO @ GR0 (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $145-165k/yr
- Manage and accelerate the team’s performance, and analyze and report performance data to senior management and GR0’s CEO.
- Pioneer the vision for your team and determine department goals, metrics, and deadlines with assistance from the Founders, VP of Operations, and VP of Finance.
- Salary: $160k/yr
- Lead and collaborate on high-impact and complex projects from proposal through post-mortem.
- Wrangle vague problems, propose innovative solutions and execute them with a strong focus on metrics.
SEO Specialist @ Amsive Digital (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $60-70k/yr
- Help define search-focused content strategies that align with clients’ unique keyword goals and business KPIs.
- Develop comprehensive keyword research documentation and keyword visibility evaluations.
Senior Content Marketer SaaS/B2B @ Resource Guru (Worldwide remote; must have 4hr overlap with GMT business hours)
- Salary: £60-£80k/yr
- Plan, write and produce marketing content of various types, including feature launch communications, blog posts, emails, web pages, in-app messages, videos, social posts and more.
- Work with SEO to ensure content is fully optimised and improve and optimize existing content based on search performance metrics.
Director of Marketing @ Bolster (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $100-120k/yr
- Help craft crisp and consistent messaging across digital channels to support all of Bolster’s products and services.
- Own Bolster’s content calendar and contribute high quality content for email, blog, social, website and public relations.
- Salary: $60-85k/yr
- Manage Outside’s agency relationship and the end-to-end campaign execution for Paid Social and Search campaigns to include the development of campaign briefs and copy.
- Own the maintenance and monitoring of budgets, and derive actionable insights from campaign reporting that will help optimize paid media strategies and other marketing tactics.
- Salary: $100k/yr
- Produce technical content for the developer audience, working across multiple teams to create blogs, e-books, web articles, white papers and other marketing assets.
- Edit content created by subject matter experts to improve clarity and consistency with Macrometa’s style guide.
Senior Client Success Specialist, Enterprise @ Indeed (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $66-82k/yr
- Assist new clients with their account set-up; make suggestions as an industry specialist, thoroughly explain Indeed’s services (specifically: Pay-Per-Click/PPC), and give an overall great first impression.
- Manage brand new and existing client accounts, ensuring campaigns are hitting their strategic targets. You will monitor and manage employer content & recruitment advertising campaigns including pay-per-click (PPC) job management, display advertising, and profile branding to ensure consistent product performance and delivery.
Content Project Team Lead @ Clever (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $80-110k/yr
- Work directly with senior management to identify business opportunities.
- Creating content plans to accomplish specific marketing goals.
Search Engine Optimization Specialist @ DMi Partners (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $55-70k/yr
- Responsible for executing SEO tactics, generating and articulating tracking and reporting of metrics for clients.
- Collaborate on SEO for DMi Partners corporate website and organic opimization of content created by DMi.
Search Marketing Strategist @ UpBuild (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $60-70k/yr
- Brings in-depth expertise in SEO, analytics and conversion rate optimization to the organization.
- Become the point person for 3 to 4 clients, handling communications, satisfaction, the day-to-day work and working with the VP of Strategy and/or Senior Strategy Lead to plan overall direction on accounts.
Content Marketing Manager @ Different Digital (remote)
- Salary: $60-80k/yr
- Plan, write and publish marketing content of various types, including feature blog posts, emails, web pages, social, eBooks and white papers.
- Partner closely with the Digital Lead to create and execute a content roadmap to support the overall marketing goals of all clients.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Strategist @ Statwax (remote)
- Salary: $58-65k/yr
- Create SEM strategies, including campaign creation, budgeting and platform proposals.
- Manage and execute day-to-day duties of digital advertising campaigns, including placement, optimization, analysis and reporting.
Director of Paid Search Marketing @ Chong & Koster (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $110-125k/yr
- Manage ROAS/ROI-driven campaigns on Google Ads (incl. GDN and Youtube), Amazon, and Bing, including overseeing ad copy, campaign and ad group building, regular optimization and reporting.
- Work with the VP of Search to set strategic direction for paid search programs around client specific targets and KPIs.
Content Marketing Manager @ Mosaic (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $90-120k/yr
- Produce high-quality articles, guides, blogs, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, web copy and any other marketing or sales collateral.
- Develop and manage the blog’s content calendar, including conceptualizing the projects upfront, assigning projects, and overseeing development and copy-editing prior to publishing.
Paid Search Specialist @ Indeed (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $71-96k/yr
- Manage SEM campaigns for B2B user acquisition and reactivation.
- Work with the channel lead to manage priorities, identify opportunities, develop marketing strategies and paid budget effectively with a focus on KPI performance.
Senior SEO and Web Manager @ Trackforce (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $100-150k/yr
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing and team to develop and implement SEO best practices for website, landing pages and blog.
- Lead the execution of web initiatives, and ensure progress and KPIs are reported on a regular basis
- Salary: $70-140k/yr
- The SEO analyst performs various duties dealing with digital marketing and SEO, ranging from deep dive site-wide audits to penalty analysis, retainer programs and even “Ask Us Anything” blocks of time.
- Since analysts correspond with clients on a regular basis, the ability to communicate effectively is also a must.
Sr. Paid Search Specialist @ Chong & Koster (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $80-100k/yr
- Manage ROAS/ROI-driven campaigns on Google and Bing and/or Amazon SEM, including ad copywriting, campaign and ad group building, keyword and automated bidding strategies and regular optimization and reporting.
- Oversee projects across multiple client teams and manage team members working on PPC/paid search projects.
Paid Search Marketing Manager @ Location3 Media (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $50-68k/yr
- Day-to-day optimization and monitoring of assigned accounts, with a specialized focus on direct response and performance.
- Responsible for implementing client PPC strategy and identifying tactics necessary for the proper management of campaigns.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.